Help with my Peugeot 306 Stereo?

Hi

wondering if anyone can help me i accidentally typed the wrong security code in I only did it once and now doesn't do anything its locked i read the manual and says if type the code in wrong you have to wait 1 hour till it resets and i can type in the code again.

I have waited hours and still nothing, i disconnected and reconnected the battery and still nothing, i replaced the battery 2 days ago as the old one was not holding any charge and still nothing.

powers on and off but nothing happens when press any other buttons.

its a peugeot 306 L D, s(98) reg,

• MJT

You have to leave the radio switched on for the whole hour, every time you switch it off the hour starts again.

It's the same when you tried disconnecting your battery, you made the hour start all over again.

Put your ignition on the first position, and switch the radio on then leave it, but make sure you keep an eye on the car or it might go missing.

Hit it with a ball peen hammer

push and hold band button.