Is Obama Doomed to Lose in the General Election and be Democrat Loss #3?
1) Running Against a Democrat is a cake walk compared to a Republican.
2) Caucuses are chaotic, can be dominated, short time frame
3) Black Voters only make up a small percentage of the General Electrorate and represent a much higher percentage of Democrats
4) MI and FL will vote. Everey State will vote Obama will not be able to toss out any states not favorable to him. he already infuriated 2 States.
5) Obama has alienated and offended so many people based on: age, gender, race, education, socioeconomic status, people that oppose his character and his moral and ethical background of lying, drugs, choosing a separatist church, his racist books, "typical white person" " "bitter", Bad Judgment: Rezko (Muslim Crook Friend), Ayers, Wright.
6) Obama's message of hope and change was lifted from Bush and will be debunked. At 47, he's hardly accomplished anything to help people.
Only Hillary can face McCain and Win!