Army Meps drug test help!!!!!!!!!!?

I know it depends on alot of factors but if this helps, I smoked bout a half a day between 3 or four people for bout 4 years, I just turned 17 may 10, im 6'2 175 lbs, and my test is june 10th for meps, i quit on my b-day, I know drugs are bad but i have no regrets it gave me a fun teen hood but thats just it... show more I know it depends on alot of factors but if this helps, I smoked bout a half a day between 3 or four people for bout 4 years, I just turned 17 may 10, im 6'2 175 lbs, and my test is june 10th for meps, i quit on my b-day, I know drugs are bad but i have no regrets it gave me a fun teen hood but thats just it its time to grow up, i need this answered please!!!
Update: I thought people who were edjucated enough to go to the military were edjucated enough to know how to read. I appreciate your comment but i clearly stated that i stopped using, im not a pot head i used to be one thier is a diference. If you took the time to read something once in a while instead of reading a few... show more I thought people who were edjucated enough to go to the military were edjucated enough to know how to read. I appreciate your comment but i clearly stated that i stopped using, im not a pot head i used to be one thier is a diference. If you took the time to read something once in a while instead of reading a few lines than you wouldnt make yourself look like a ******* moron.
Update 2: yea sry i didnt put the actual question, i need 2 know if ill pass
5 answers