Mako

Joke - An elderly man...?

An elderly man had serious hearing problems for many years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed him to hear 100%.

The elderly man went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor diagnosed, "Your hearing is perfect! Your family must be very pleased."

To which the elderly man said, "Oh, I haven't told them yet. I just sit and listen to their conversations. I've already changed my will three times!"

~~~~~~~~~

How do you like it?

lmao good one

a guy goes into a bar and sits beside a big lady.he says to her boy u have a big a$$...she goes...why you.....and starts smacking him around.he goes in the mens room...fixes him self up....combs/fixes his hair.....straightens out his glasses...puts his teeth back in etc. He goes back and sits beside the same lady.He says to her....boy u got small boobs.....she says do i really...hes says yeah and i know how u can make em biger.She says how. He says you go into the ladies room,take your bra and shirt off....take a whole bunch of toilet paper and keep wiping and rubbing between your boobs...she says omg...do u think thatll really work for me/ He says why wouldnt it...it worked on your big a$$ didnt it...

A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and

have a conversation.

The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first,

but all of a sudden when she hears one of them say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two esses come together. I

come once-a-more. Two esses, they come together again. I

come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You dirty-mouth pigs," yelled the lady

.” In this country . . . we don't speak dirty in

public places about our sex lives. . . "

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta

sex?

I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell 'Mississippi'."

The head pharmacist goes out to lunch leaving the assistant pharmacist in charge.When the head pharmacist returns from lunch he notices a man leaning against the wall.He asked the assistant what was wrong with the man leaning against the wall over there.The assistant pharmacist says,"Oh that guy.Oh yeah he came in a little while ago with a really bad cough so I sold him a laxative.He seems to be doing ok now..... I guess." The head pharmacist says,"Are you crazy?? You can't sell a laxative to someone who has a bad cough like that!?" The assistant pharmacist says "Well why not?? Look at him over there! Its working! He's too scared to cough now!!....."

so theres this doctor that did circumcisions.After many years he decides its time to retire.All the circumsicions he did over the years,he saved the foreskins.He took the big garbag full of foreskins to his friend who works at a leather company.He says"Make me something nice out of these foreskins,cuz im retiring." His friend says"Come back in 2 weeks and ill have something nice for you."So he goes in 2 weeks to see what his friend made him.When he shows up 2 weeks later,his friend presents him with 5 nice wallets. He says to his friend"wallets!? Is that all i get after all these years!?" His friend says"Relax my friend.You see its not just ordinary wallets. After to rub them for a while,it becomes a 5 piece luggage set."

Haha poor old man :P

• female

funny

Good joke I loved it...smart old man!!!.

haha i kind of saw that coming

aaaahhaa that was funny

SOUNDS LOGICAL NO WAIT....OH NO....ITS NOT YOU....RIGHT?

• omg!! lol! i love it! ROTFL!

haha funny!!!!!!!! lol :)

That one cheered me up. Thanks.