Short sale pre-approved - FHA loan not ready to close?

The bank requires that I close within two weeks from the date of approval of the short sale transaction but according to the broker it takes about a month to finalize the loan from FHA. Should I look for another broker who can do the FHA loan quicker or should I ask for an extension from the bank. And also has... show more The bank requires that I close within two weeks from the date of approval of the short sale transaction but according to the broker it takes about a month to finalize the loan from FHA. Should I look for another broker who can do the FHA loan quicker or should I ask for an extension from the bank. And also has anyone had any problems with asking for an extension (10-15 days max)?
Update: Thank you guys. The appraisal will be done by a reputable appraiser and the property is very well worth more than the offered amount. There is a lien on the title for unpaid HOA fees so I have to work that out with the title company which I suppose is the one they hire. (Am I wrong?) Also, how hard do you think it... show more Thank you guys. The appraisal will be done by a reputable appraiser and the property is very well worth more than the offered amount. There is a lien on the title for unpaid HOA fees so I have to work that out with the title company which I suppose is the one they hire. (Am I wrong?) Also, how hard do you think it would be to get an extension, and is there a possibility that they can cancel the sale due to this request? I just don't want to worry about it anymore. I love this house and want it NOW :(
Update 2: Also, I do have a realtor but I want to learn about the process as well. So next time I can help other people find the right realtor for the right situation. And of course, since this is to be my house, I would like to help the process run smoothly.