Do most Americans support war with Iran?

Do you think Bush will start a war with Iran before he leaves office? Even though this would be terrible for America, I guess it would make my energy stocks jump in value. But if you don't own energy stocks, wow. I feel bad for you! If Bush doesn't do it, would McCain? Because, let's be honest,... show more Do you think Bush will start a war with Iran before he leaves office? Even though this would be terrible for America, I guess it would make my energy stocks jump in value. But if you don't own energy stocks, wow. I feel bad for you!

If Bush doesn't do it, would McCain? Because, let's be honest, McCain is going to be the next president.

What other investments (aside from energy stocks and foreign properties) should the average American make to hedge against the economic shock of a war with Iran?

Note that even Democrats (like Joe Lieberman) support war with Iran.

Also, if we go to war with Iran, I sure wouldn't want to live anywhere near a synagogue in the US! Not because of Iranian terrorism, but because of a potential "White Power" offensive that will take place. Those skinhead guys are nuts, but they are also well-armed.