It's about giving birth and newborn?

Salam alaikum! I am due to give birth in a few days incha'allah for a nice and healthy baby boy alhamdulilah. I am very excited and I just cannot wait for this moment to finally happen! I have a few questions to ask, if you would answer please! 1. I do wear hijab everyday, but when it's time to give... show more Salam alaikum! I am due to give birth in a few days incha'allah for a nice and healthy baby boy alhamdulilah.
I am very excited and I just cannot wait for this moment to finally happen!
I have a few questions to ask, if you would answer please!
1. I do wear hijab everyday, but when it's time to give birth, in the hospital room, do I have to keep it on? (maybe uncomfortable...maybe hot...but I dont want to be seen...Im not sure how to)
2. Is there any thing I can or should be saying while giving birth? Some dua'as...perharps
3. In Canada, they do the circumsicion on baby boy before I leave the hospital, and it may not necessary be at the 7th day, so then what... is it ok to get it done before the 7th day?
4. Any info's you could give me regarding breastfeeding in Islam?
I'm sorry if it's too much, but it's my first baby, and I am only muslim for 6 years, so this is fairly new informations for me! Thank you very much!! Ma3salam
Update: Thank you esra_candy :)