Questions about Satanism!?

There doesn't need to be an answer to EVERY question, because I know it seems like a bit much. I am a very curious person. I hope that I don't sound condescending or offensive in any way. I hope I can hear from as many people as possible! - What is Satanism, and what are its main beliefs? -... show more There doesn't need to be an answer to EVERY question, because I know it seems like a bit much. I am a very curious person. I hope that I don't sound condescending or offensive in any way.

I hope I can hear from as many people as possible!

- What is Satanism, and what are its main beliefs?

- What are the roles of Satan, God, and Jesus, and how are they related (if at all)?

- What is an angel, a saint, and a soul? How do humans fit in?

- What are your goals in human life? Do you have any control over your "destiny"?

- What happens after death? What is the difference between hell and heaven?

- What is your opinion on the Catholic view of sin?

- What are the main symbols of Satanism?

- What makes up the Satanist Bible? Is it meant to be taken literally, figuratively, or both?

- Who wrote the Satanist Bible?

- A brief history of Satanism?

- Is there anything else worth knowing?
Update: If anyone wants to know why I am so curious, it is because my boyfriend is a Satanist. And while I am learning a lot from him, I would like to hear from more people about the religion.
Myself? I am a Catholic.