I had a strange dream last night. Not one, 3 dreams actually... Please tell me what does it indicate!?

In my dream 1) I saw a guava tree inside a fenced garden. I climed up the tree and picked a ripe fruit and ate it. Then I looked inside the garden and it was very beautiful with lots of trees. All of a sudden I saw a lioness inside. It climed the fence and I got scared and ran away from there. Then I entered a... show more In my dream
1) I saw a guava tree inside a fenced garden. I climed up the tree and picked a ripe fruit and ate it. Then I looked inside the garden and it was very beautiful with lots of trees. All of a sudden I saw a lioness inside. It climed the fence and I got scared and ran away from there. Then I entered a dark room I had never seen before. There was a bed inside and I was leaning against it when I felt someone's hands hold me tight by the arms. I realised it was my grandma who passed away this January. She took me to an old hut and showed me the idol of God. She asked me to worship Him. She lighted a wick and gave it to me. Once the wick was extinguised, she vanished.

3) It was night and I saw myself running after someone in deserted and lonely streets and I comletely lost sight of him/her. Then I walked back slowly and realised it was morning. Then I started running and saw a herd of cattle following me. I entered into a playground where there were lots of people...
Update: and among those people I ran up to a tall boy(I had never seen him before). I went and hugged him tight.
Update 2: 2) I saw myself walking on railway tracks. In the track next to which I was walking there stood a train with no one inside. Then from the front in the track to my other side, another train speeded towards me and passed away......