Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you want to marry a lighthouse keeper .. ?

And give him some company ?

Wouldn't that be just fine ?

• M

Yeah i wanna shine his lamp by the light of the day. So ships at night can see there way

Yes, We'll take walks along the moonlit bay. Maybe find a treasure, too. I'd love living in a lighthouse. How 'bout you?

• hehe that song tis silly : P

Salt LOVE IT !

I wanna live in a lighthouse too so i guess ill haveta marry a keeper to live in one so yeah thatll be fine hehe

• Nuala

It would! I've always like lighthouses, how much fun would it be to live in one!

Only if I can live in the lighthouse...

• Nope never, I would rather be alone, Who would want that kind of life? It would not be fine because I will kill him for wanting to have that kind of job. I wouldn't even consider it dating him. He probably has all his teeth missing and has the weathered face. Smells nasty....NO!

Interesting...

I once dated a girl who did light housekeeping. Just dusted and swept the floor, but not windows.

How about a lightsabre wielder??

If Padme' would just wind up with Anakin's...I'd be in good shape.....

Depends if he's really old...if he is than no but I'll find him a good lady.

Source(s): Interesting stuff below. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asc2p...