Why did O'Bamma lie when he stated his uncle helped liberate the Nazis' Auschwitz concentration camp?

We all know it was the Soviet troops that liberated this concentration camp in Poland and there were no U.S. troops in this area. How come now he said it was a mistake to have made this statement? Did he admit the mistake only because he got called out on it by those little talk radio fascist Neocons on the... show more We all know it was the Soviet troops that liberated this concentration camp in Poland and there were no U.S. troops in this area.

How come now he said it was a mistake to have made this statement? Did he admit the mistake only because he got called out on it by those little talk radio fascist Neocons on the right?

"I had an uncle who was ... part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps," Obama said. Way to go Barry. I guess you never studied history in those white elitist schools you attended. What else are you lying about to the useful idiots who bow at your feet?

I know you libs who look at Barry as your new god will have this question deleted. That says a lot about you when you can't deal with the truth and try to shut down those voices that do not agree with you.
Update: Wizzards, I'm not a disgruntled Hitlery Rotten Clintounge fan. I'm an equal opportunity basher. The three of them are a joke. The choices just get worse every election cycle.