Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: Have you ever married a lighthouse keeper.???

Thank you.

• StephB

If you are speaking literally - no. There are very few light house keepers left on the planet. Statistically it would be hard. If you are talking metaphorically, yes. My husband takes vigilant care of us day and night. During rough seas, he is definitely my beacon of light which gives me hope and a safe harbor.

My seventh wife was a lighthouse keeper in Maine.

no. would like to live in a lighthouse though lik ein that old tv show 'round the twist.'

That show was the mutts nuts!

Worth considering just for that I think. Don't know any lighthouse keepers though.

There ain't no lighthouse keepers anymore, just electronic light signals..haven't you watched Simpsons?! lol

No, but after watching that M&S advert, i wouldn't mind doing so.. Any lighthouse keepers here??

No though my hubby would love to live in a lighthouse.

No.

Sex in a lighthouse would be great though.

Nope

Source(s): http://www.bofads.com/stories/checklist.htm (funny wedding checklist)

Absolutely!

No, but what do u do when the light goes out.

I bet your life goes round and round and your relationship is always on the rocks, lol.