Do Christians *really* think the Earth is only 6000 years old?

I'm not insulting anyone or trying to stir up flaming wars; I'm just asking, do you die hard Christians really think that all the proof of the planet being millions of years old is made up? So for this to be made up, it would have to be a conspiracy by literally millions of people, many of whom are... show more I'm not insulting anyone or trying to stir up flaming wars; I'm just asking, do you die hard Christians really think that all the proof of the planet being millions of years old is made up? So for this to be made up, it would have to be a conspiracy by literally millions of people, many of whom are Christians. Do you really believe the Earth is only 6000 years old? (please don't quote passages from the Bible as an answer, I'm asking what you think, not asking for more repititious passages that mean absolutely nothing to an athiest). Thanks.
Update: Lovelife: What is the phyiscal proof that the Earth is just a little older than 6000 years old? (this will be good)
Update 2: Hey DHABIG, what did I say? No Bible passages!! Is it possible for you religious types to simply answer a question without referring to a book?
Update 3: JennP7, I realize you must have issues comprehending simple text by your hostile response - I said NO BIBLE PASSAGES, I didn't say anything about religious responses. You can response with all the religious stuff you want, I simply asked for no Bible passages as an answer, which of course, a couple buffoons did... show more JennP7, I realize you must have issues comprehending simple text by your hostile response - I said NO BIBLE PASSAGES, I didn't say anything about religious responses. You can response with all the religious stuff you want, I simply asked for no Bible passages as an answer, which of course, a couple buffoons did anyway. I suggest if you don't like the question, don't leave a response.