opinion on boys name?

would like your opinion on this boys name Devdan it means The gift of the gods

to cut a long story short I am getting my 2 month old son back from my cousin,his name is currantly Graham but I dont like that name at all and Devdan seems fitting as he truely is a gift of the gods

I really hate the name graham and the nickname Grey,i like unusual names and names with meaning

its pronounced exactly how it is written

(dev dan)

my sons name was graham as my cousin named him,I had no choice in his name

I am thinking Devdan Ari or Devdan Arlo

Timothy

• Dorth

I am interested in why your sons name was Graham to begin with if you don't like that name. However, back to your question. Devdan is a nice name and if that is what you want to change his name to...then do it. Have you thought of a middle name?

I would stick with Graham, thats a much better name. Maybe im not pronouncing it correctly, but Devdan doesnt sound very good.

Hey its cool its a very rare name in India and the nick name will also be related to God only it will be Dev. Nice name Devdan

Either stick to Graham, or maybe try Devan?

James, jayden, nick, matthew, dylan, joshua, aaron and chris try one of these good luck!!!!

no not cool

max tom chris francesco smith

monoj,kiran,santu,abhi,suchith,harshavardhana