JW's - Do you have any disfellowshipped family members?

I'm just wondering how you treat them. I have been disfellowshipped for 15 years now, since I was 17 and it breaks my heart that my sister does not welcome me in her home. I've never met my 3 year old niece. My mom speaks to me, but we go in and out of our relationship. She's actually not spoken to... show more I'm just wondering how you treat them. I have been disfellowshipped for 15 years now, since I was 17 and it breaks my heart that my sister does not welcome me in her home. I've never met my 3 year old niece. My mom speaks to me, but we go in and out of our relationship. She's actually not spoken to me for as much as 3 years. It seems like everytime there is a public address or something she backs away from me. We will always have a wall and it is constantly a source of frustration and depression for me. She only comes to visit to see my kids - not me. And it makes the visit uncomfortable because I know she's not there for me.

I'm so sad all the time.

I wasn't even welcome at my Grandmother's memorial when she died.

I'm just wondering how you deal with your family members. Do you feel like your family has been torn apart?

Please only answer if you can relate. Thank you.
Update: Moses Beyond - I didn't separate from God, I have a wonderful relationship with God. I just have different beliefs than the JW's about who God really is.
Update 2: Gone Fishing - I'm still a human being for Goodness sakes. I'm sick of JW's treating me like I have no voice and no face!!!! I am here and so are you. If you don't want to speak - then don't. Do you know what you look like when you turn your nose up at someone? You look high-and mighty like... show more Gone Fishing - I'm still a human being for Goodness sakes. I'm sick of JW's treating me like I have no voice and no face!!!! I am here and so are you. If you don't want to speak - then don't. Do you know what you look like when you turn your nose up at someone? You look high-and mighty like you are better than me or something. I believe that's the only reason you posted.
Update 3: I'm having a hard time choosing a best answer. You are all so informative on this subject!