Woke up w/bad headache in left temple area. Worse when I move or bend over. Is this Sinus? Been so hot and....

was in pool several hours yesterday. Do I take something like Pseudophedrine? Or what? It hurts. Thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Minx
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

    maybe you got yourself a bit too much sun mate ........... drink loads of fresh filtered water, avoid sodas and soft drinks and alcohol (if you drink any) as they will all dehydrate you even more .............. avoid coffee and tea if you can too as they will also dehydrate you........... stay out of the heat as much as you can until you're feeling better and cover up properly with a hat and shades etc... if you do go out.

    Stay as cool as possible, put a cool rag around your neck and get stuck into the iced water.

    peace 2 u

    cheers

    Source(s): naturopath in training
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    My husband uses this to keep from getting bronchitis, and I use to to cure sinus infections. THere are many kinds of bacteria that live in the sinuses, and this gets rid of all the bad ones!.This is the only thing that really helped me --- my Dr. told me about a sinus wash that will kill bacteria.

    you need

    distilled water

    sea salt

    liquid chlorophyll and colloidal silver from the health food store.

    in a glass mix 1/4 cup water with a pinch of salt and heat to body temperature.

    add 5 drops each silver and chlorophyll and mix.

    using a large dropper (like one used for infant medication) drop 2 full droppersfull into one side of the nose while laying down.

    Turn the head and let it drain out the other nostril. Be sure to have paper towels handy.

    The silver kills the bacteria and there are several hundred kind that can live in the sinus cavities and anti biotics don't get rid of them all.

    Do this twice a day for a week, mixing up the mixture fresh each time.

    Then do it once a week for maintenance.

    There is nothing in this that will hurt you, and it cured me.

    I do not have to take claritin, or antibiotics anymore.

    best wishes

  • 1 decade ago

    Your body is reacting to something in your environmnet that your five senses did not detect. I wouldn't take anything without seeing a doctor first. It could be just water in your nose or ears. or it could be many things. Here is a list that may help.

    1. Silver fillings in your teeth that is mostly mercury.

    2. Stray EMF that can be detected with a compass.

    3, Radon or lead poisioning.

    4. Teflon cookware hazard.

    5. Lack of indoor potted plants.

    Please consider the results of "NASA's Clean Air Plant Study".

    "Common indoor plants may provide a valuable weapon in the fight against rising levels of indoor air pollution. Those plants in your office or home are not only decorative, but NASA scientists are finding them to be surprisingly useful in absorbing potentially harmful gases and cleaning the air inside modern buildings."

    "NASA research has consistently shown that living, green and flowering plants can remove several toxic chemicals from the air in building interiors. You can use plants in your home or office to improve the quality of the air to make it a more pleasant place to live and work - where people feel better, perform better, any enjoy life more."

    TOP 10 plants most effective in removing: formaldehyde, benzene, and carbon monoxide from the air.

    Common Name - Scientific Name

    Bamboo Palm - Chamaedorea Seifritzii

    Chinese Evergreen - Aglaonema Modestum

    English Ivy - Hedera Helix

    Gerbera Daisy - Gerbera Jamesonii

    Janet Craig - Dracaena "Janet Craig"

    Marginata - Dracaena Marginata

    Mass cane/Corn Plant - Dracaena Massangeana

    Mother-in-Law's Tongue - Sansevieria Laurentii

    Pot Mum - Chrysantheium morifolium

    Peace Lily - Spathiphyllum "Mauna Loa"

    Warneckii - Dracaena "Warneckii"

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Sinus' aren't in your temples...

    It's possible you caught some kind of bacteria in the pool (pools ARE pretty discusting.).

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    just lay down and take your meds if you have any and stay out of the sun, i had brain surgery and i get them all the time as i have a shunt to drain my spinal fluid and the meds i was taking was OK but all i had to do is to lay down and stay there for 2 hours so my head would not be swollen so bad.

    talk to your doctor and see what they say if they have any sense

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.