Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever heard of the Band called "Metrostation?"?

If you are a Miley Cyrus fan you should have heard of it. It's a band of her older brother

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Heck yeah!~

The band consists of four members, Trace Cyrus (vocals, guitar), Blake Healy (keyboards, synthesizer), Mason Musso (vocals, guitar) and Anthony Improgo (percussion).

It was started by Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso after their mothers introduced them to each other on the set of Hannah Montana.

• 4 years ago

I have been losing weight my whole life with my heaviest being 360 lbs. I lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks. And even after losing most of my weight on a basic starvation diet and knee crippling exercise I knew this was the answer. I have never been below 25% BF. I have never looked as healthy as I do. I have never had the confidence that I have now. I have never felt as good as I feel.

• 1 decade ago

I've Heard of them but not because of Miley Cyrus...sorry but personally i find her annoying....The band Metrostation is okay we play them sometime before games well some of their songs....the ones I've heard are okay they are upbeat...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just found out that miley cyrus was one of the dude's sister!

i didnt know that before

but theyre good

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i'm not a miley cyrus fan,

and i knew them before they got all famous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea i hate miley cyrus and her multiple personality disorder but i like Metrostation's song "Shake It".

• 1 decade ago

yess, i've seen them twice live.

and did you know that the lead singer is the older brother of oliver from Hannah Montana the show? so both singers in the band are related to people on the show. =]

• 1 decade ago

yes. its miley's older stepbrother and mitchel musso's (oliver) older brother too.

• 1 decade ago

yes, LOVE THEM (hate Miley!). Shake, shake!

• 1 decade ago

yep i love them but HATE miley

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.