Do you really "care" anymore--does anyone?

Well you can tell ev'ryone I'm a down disgrace

Drag my name all over the place.

I don't care anymore.

You can tell ev'rybody 'bout the state I'm in

You won't catch me crying 'cos I just can't win.

I don't care anymore I don't care anymore

• wanda

wow, that's pretty funny the ppl who missed what u were trying to say. lol. i guess they don't know ur into lyrics, big time...

Perish the thought it should not still apply. I think the question belongs in a televised panel discussion among journalists! Have a star. Great question. When media or someone on a talk show has to interpret common sense, you'll get a myriad of skewed definitions. Main Entry: common sense Pronunciation Guide Function: noun Etymology: translation of Latin or Greek; Latin sensus communis, translation of Greek koinemacron aisthemacronsis 1 : a sense believed to unite the sensations of all senses in a general sensation or perception 2 : good sound ordinary sense : good judgment or prudence in estimating or managing affairs especially as free from emotional bias or intellectual subtlety or as not dependent on special or technical knowledge <too absurdly metaphysical for the ears of prudent common sense -- P.E.More> 3 a among Cartesians : something that is evident by the natural light of reason and hence common to all men b (1) : the intuitions that according to the school of Scottish philosophy are common to all mankind (2) : the capacity for such intuitions c : the unreflective opinions of ordinary men : the ideas and conceptions natural to a man untrained in technical philosophy -- used especially in epistemology

Phil Collins didn't really mean it. He wrote Another Day in Paradise after all. I volunteer for several charities and see caring people give their time and money on a daily basis. Last night I got a call from a man I have never met. He said he was given my number and told that I might be able to help him. He said his family was home with no food and the power company threatening to turn off their lights. I took him and his wife grocery shopping and then arranged for my Masonic lodge to pay his light and other utility bills. I have also got people checking into employment possibilities for him. So yes I care.

I care, some people care, but usually about themselves. This is a selfish world, you won't see any American suicide bombers here. I have a genuine, caring and loving heart. I am much the Empath. I can see that you are very emotionally turbulent too. You know, it doesn't matter what the world thinks, because God is the only one we need to worship and be loved by. God is always there waiting with out stretched arms hoping you will come sit a while with Him. He is our deliverer, our strength, our hope in this dreary world.

For every disaster we've had in the last several years, especially since 9/11, there are more volunteers than they can possibly use. People have opened their hearts and pocketbooks to New Orleans. Yeah, I'd say people still care, and each one does make a difference in their own way. peac my sister

I still care! But life is getting more and more difficult and stressful everyday. But there are still many joys in life. I love music so much, and it's obvious that you do as well. It's one of the things that makes life a little better.

Great song by the way!

I was lust listening to that song,yesterday in my truck!!! I sing it outloud&think that when Im driveing alone,or when Im feeling BLUE!!! But when I get home,I see all the things&people that make me happy!!! Then I know I really do care,ALOT!!!

• ?

Where you are, I have been. I guarantee you that it gets better. When you least expect it the storm clouds are gone and the sun is shining. I wish you the best!

honey just look at life from the bright side

behind the clouds there is always a silver light

Life's a piece of $hit

When you think of it,

Just look on the

Bright side of life.