visible panty line! help!?

i bought some new and pretty expensive track pants. problem is they all fit snugly. and panty lines are visible!! i obviously cant wear thongs while working out! so any ideas. going bare aint an option!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

There shouldn't be a problem with wearing a thong well working out, everyone else does it, I know I sure do.

• 1 decade ago

I'm a "going bare" kind of girl so that's my first suggestion. I discovered in hight school that my spandex volleyball shorts felt a lot more comfortable if I didn't have a second layer rubbing against my skin. These days I rarely wear panties at all, but that's just me.

If you aren't comfortable with going commando, try a boyleg style panty. It'll give you full coverage, so any lines that may occur will be under your butt (where they aren't visible) instead of right across it.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Thong Line

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So what's the problem ?.. Look, you girls need to realize there is NOTHING wrong or bizaare with 'panty lines'. They are not grotesque or in any way undesirable to observe. Quite the contrary, & don't worry about if people can tell what style panties you are wearing.... Relaaax.... Quite frankly, I think they're cool & expect to see them on a girl !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yea thats true boycot underwear wont draw attention to wear your normal pantyliner would be

theres the ones at la senza i dont know what their line is called

a thong is okay im pretty sure

• 1 decade ago

Target has some exercise underware, they are boycut and regular cut

• 1 decade ago

try SPANX, or all around lace panties, they're thin so they wont show under clothes

• 1 decade ago

Thats a good thing

Source(s): wink
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You cant wear thongs... why?

I do...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just buy some thin panties! haha.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.