Why do we American love NFL Football?

I'm writing a book about football, And would like some help I know why I love Football,but would like more fan help thank you

Its like moms apple pie its just goodddd its rough and tough and Americans love a challenge, and that feeling of superiority that who and what I chose is the best. You are a part of that team, as you will see people on here say my team. It Is the entire structure of football what they have to do to get that little score. That's why the fans are so upset because Goodell taking away celebration. Anything that hard to acquired (touchdown,field goal) is worth celebrating in a decent fashion. And you talk about pride in your team even the losing teams. We are competitive by nature they don't even know we exist not personally their fans. You know what Americans are proud of what belongs to us, if that be football baseball hockey, tennis basketball we love our own. It just depends on what sport you like but their fans love them !!!

Well football is based off technology.

There is a times limit on the games, strict rules, and instant replay, and they play through weather. It mirrors the lives and times we live. I think its why its been more popular in recent years than baseball. Baseball can technically go on forever, no time limits, and the season and games are related to weather and the seasons.

it Americas sport and we love the action and the Adrenalin rush even if were not playing the game

NFL football?

u should write a book on S-O-C-C-E-R'cause nfl is boring...dats y u cant think of reasons y u luv football

Its sheer awesomeness.

the it is the best sport ever