What NFL team do you like and why? thank you?

• Favourite answer

Dallas Cowboys, because of Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Tony Romo, Marion Barber, DeMarcus Ware, and Jason Witten......plus, all the great players through the years and coach Tom Landry.

Pittsburgh Steelers because it was Super Bowl XIV that I was old enough to finally understand the game and 1st memories of NFL football. Steelers won over the Rams. Franco Harris was my favorite player.

Also in the late 1970's it seemed like allot of people where pushing Dallas as America's team , but I always preferred the Steelers and used to order allot of the merchandise from the Sears Catalog. Cowboys seemed to about glamor while the Steelers took a more old school approach to the game they still don't have cheerleaders probably never will as long as the Rooney's have a say.

• Green Bay Packers. Starts when I was little and my grandfather had a pizza place across from Lambeau Field. I have lived and breathed the Packers forever. My grandparents would babysit me and I remember the games, the fans...people coming in for a pizza after the game.

I'm lucky enough to remember all Brett Favre's years as an adult myself. All the guys, every year...I watch eyes glued and get to a game whenever I can. My record is (honest, I swear) 40 wins and 1 loss.

Green Bay Packers. They're my homestate's team and they've got the most celebrated and successful history of any team in the NFL. You cannot argue the fact that they've won more NFL Championships than any other team, and I am proud of that fact.

Buffalo Bills because my dad was a Bills fan and when I was a kid and I watched football with him we always watched the Bills play! also my house is a 1 1/2 hour drive from the stadium so I go to alot of games! Let's Go Buffalo!

The New England Patriots because my family loves football and I'm from MA so I grew up watching them because we're Pats fans. I don't remember when I started watching em but I'm almost 19 so they're my favorite team no matter what.

well, just for the simple fact im a new yorker, the giants are already in a slot

but they're slot 2

my first favorite team is the colts

they play with a lot of class, they're defense is explosive, they're offense is probably the best technical offense in the game, they play smart (thanks to manning), they play fundemental football, they're just an overall solid team

oh yeah and my favorite color is dark blue so i think they're jerseys are kick *** too

Chicago Bears

I live in Chicago so they're my home team.

Been watching the Bears since the '90s

The Indianapolis Colts are the most fun to watch and seem to have good team unity.

Chicago Bears. I live close to Chicago and have been watching them since the 60's.