Khuz

Survey: Contacts!! Contacts!!!!!?

How many contact'sdo you have?? And do you even know half of them??

Me: 79 contacts i think and i know all of them!! :P

.´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*

♥.«´¨Khuz´¨`»♥

.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•

I have got so many that I can't add any more now! I know one person and like her a lot for her nature. To know who is that person, please, click the link given below and don't get lost or mad. Come back here! :) Haha!!! ;)

http://glitter-graphics.com/graphics/505468

Hey!

I have 68 contacts. They are all great and I love them all indivualy, I take my time to pick contacts, if I add them then they are somehting speacial, have good questions or have been nice ot me. I have a few blocked friends who have been nasty, sent me emails I didn't like ect.

I know either know my contacts, am a fan of them, theya re a fan of me, or I have emailed them.

Every contact has been great so far, I would so like o meet them in person, becuase if they can be this genuine and colourful online, I can not imagine what they are like in person.

x

• mike t

Fans, quite a few, some of whom I have written private e-mails to when I think it would be a better way of offering help than in the general answers section.

Quite honestly though, i think some people post stuff just to see their name with a post, because a lot of the questions are pointless and frivolous.

Mike t.

Ive got 108 contacts and seen only 2 of them.

Can I pretend to be everyone contact !! lol : Here Go`s ... Mom Abbie Dad Des the black cat (Meow) Sister Coolchick Brother Dusty Baby BOO !! Fruit : Strawberries Ha Ha

Ummmm...... although I have 6 to 7 contacts(may be because I select my contacts very carefully) I know none of them in real life.They are my best buddies on Y/A though.

I have 23 contacts, 19 fans and I don't personally know any of them but I know most of my contacts as regulars around certain sections of Yahoo! answers

did have 200 which is the max but down to about 80 now

I have 1 contact and thats it for now.

I have 26 and I know all of them! I used to have like.....60 something but I deleted them b/c I bearly talked to them! hah! =]]