What is the current, estimated value of treasure believed to be at the bottom of the oceans ?

Update: Hey Guys Sadly Chεεrs is not within the community for the next week. As a result I have been asked (as a friend) to place the question into community voting. Chεεrs did however ask that I post the following: "Sorry I'm not here to pick a best answer guys, however thank you for all of the... show more Hey Guys

Sadly Chεεrs is not within the community for the next week. As a result I have been asked (as a friend) to place the question into community voting.

Chεεrs did however ask that I post the following:

"Sorry I'm not here to pick a best answer guys, however thank you for all of the informative comments and answers. Once more I would also like to thank Ask Mike for the free advertisement. I enjoyed reading your answers, and would have loved to have picked a best answer...but there is always next time"