Darkr392 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

After ejaculation I feel sick and dizzy and hot?

More after sex....is there any reasoning to this? ifeel very faint, sick, and dizzy... any help??

You might have premature ejaculation you might want to ask a doctor or something!

What you may experience is probably holding your breath while ejaculation and the tensing of most of your muscles at once leading to a some sort of asphyxiation.

Or the complete expulsion of a liter of semen would probably make you pass out.

Permanently Stop Premature Ejaculation Tonight - http://EjaculationTrainerGuide.com/?yqpU

i have a suggestion...try doing cardio for 30 mins...as in serious breath taking exercises..if u feel the same, then the problem would be muscle spasms, poor breathing technique or heart and lung condition

its still advisable to visit a doctor

Hve your blood pressure and blood sugar levels tested.

I usually feel exhausted... but not dizzy, faint or ill.

• Tommy

I would say best to see a doctor about this!!