do you think it's a bad thing to gamble?? any body?

well or instence i love to go to the boat

an bingo, i enjoy playin scratch offs never

really win though i just love doin it........

Is this a bad thing i dont spend much money

Not at all as long as you see it as an entertainment.

Losing and winning is part of the entertainment and you should see it only this way. Do not get into the habit of trying to get back any potential losses and the most important do not assume that you will win every time.

Set a budget that you know that you can afford to lose, and if you dont lose then enjoy your winnings. Do not assume that next time will be a similar situation. maybe yes, maybe no.

But the key thing is to see it as entertainment with self control

Regards

Pantokrator

http://www.bethedealer.com/?did=27162

BAD gambling is always bad its addictive i knew a bloke who used to gamble, he ended up in so much debt and could not afford to pay bills ,thinking he could win it back gambled even more, causing his wife to divorce him, he sold his house, ended up gambling his money ,and now he has nothing and lives in and on the streets it cannot be justified, the ruin it can bring to happy families,, a little here a little there wont hurt,, but huge trees start from tiny seeds,,,,,, and that's how we get in big time debt

The important thing is being in control. If you set a budget of $X for bingo or scratch cards, then keep to it. It is bad when you keep having to top up or if you can't stop.

If its in moderation, then it can't be bad.

It's like eating. It's not bad, but when you just eat for the sake of eating and put on weight, well, then I guess eating is bad!

I enjoy a couple of scratch offs weekly, just for the excitement of perhaps having the odd change of winning back my investment. I know I'll never get rich this way, so I do this just for the kicks.

Gambling is simply a form of entertainment like any other. You are the only one to decide if it's right for you and how much. If you feel you're getting your money's worth then you are. Of course there's the potential for abuse like a lot of things. You could be hooked on twinkies and end up blowing up like a blimp. However that doesn't mean that folks can't enjoy the odd one.

A.J.

http://kingcobrapoker.com

Well, there are millions of losers , but also there are hundreds made millions out of gambling too, so if you think you can beat the odds...to get you out of the boring cycle of work, pay bills, work, pay bills ....

To markar, me too, and fortunately for me, I was abel to get out, at some financial loss, hope you can find a way out too. I never bet on that again, though sometime I feel lonely to death. But death would be definitely easier than the marriage I was in, hehe.

As long as you arent gambling the rent money and are able to stop its not bad. Just like anything else its ok in moderation. Enjoy your scratchoffs.

Hello,,I find it worst to be married,,that's a losing gamble for sure.

It depends. If it is entertainment, then it is ok. If it appreciably impacts your finances, then it isn't.

No there's absolutly nothing wrong with it.... as long as you do it responsibly