How do you learn Punjabi language?

Sat Sri Akal I grew up in Canada. As a kid up to age of like 3 I only spoke Punjabi. But I also learned English because of my older sisters. I understand basic everyday Punjabi but when it comes to listening to bhangra music some of the words are very out of the ordinary so I dont end up understanding the full... show more Sat Sri Akal
I grew up in Canada. As a kid up to age of like 3 I only spoke Punjabi. But I also learned English because of my older sisters. I understand basic everyday Punjabi but when it comes to listening to bhangra music some of the words are very out of the ordinary so I dont end up understanding the full message in the song. I also want to learn how to write and read in Punjabi. I am wondering what is the best way to do this and if anyone online is interested in helping me learn Punjabi. Thanbad.