Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Will George Bush get any credit for North Korea keeping their deal with the world?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

History will tell - But so far, the Deal is not Final...

• 3 years ago

North Korea, Bush would be long previous quickly and so will the oil fields however the area we actually would desire to be protecting our concentration on is China - 40 years in the past, as a youthful teen my father warned us to be vigilant against the yellow peril, he suggested sooner or later they could discover the thank you to shuttle and while they did they could choose the foodstuff and the liberty of the west. He replaced into perfect. What he estimated using fact the end result worried me then and does so as we talk. The chinese language are notably different to us emotionally and if relatives would desire to be sacrificed for the greater desirable stable, then so be it. look at each and all the toddler women murdered interior the final thirty years using fact they have been basically formally allowed to have one new child and that all of them wanted a son! They handle animals in a completely different thank you to us and what we see as cruelty they dismiss as stay and permit stay. So at the same time as i could say that NK is a danger perfect now, the silent yellow peril sucking up all our foodstuff reserves from europe and u.s. plus oil and minerals is the only to talk.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe instead of going after terrorists around the world, He should have been getting hands and knees favours from his female assistants.

The world would have thought a lot more about him.

Source(s): MYSELF
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course not. The majority of the world hates Bush so much that it's led them to cheer for terrorists and tyrants like Kim Jong il.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, North Korea will. They're the ones who negotiated the best deal for themselves. Everyone will look at the end result, but they were very wise and are getting more out of it than we are. I hope that other countries don't follow in their footsteps, because we can't afford it..

• 1 decade ago

No, he doesn't get credit for anything. Instead, he gets blamed for just about everything. Sometimes I feel sorry for him.

• 1 decade ago

No people will criticize him for being too soft on N. Korea yet they got mad at him for being too hard on Saddam.

He should but won't

• 1 decade ago

He should get all the credit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bush is like the "Parent" and rest of the world is like the "snot faced kids"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My boyfriend said the exact same thing......the "other nations" will probably get the credit........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.