Does the Bible teach the earth is flat or round?

Let's have it, both sides....Cite your best evidence.
Update: St. Alia, the verses you're citing use a Hebrew word that is used to describe a ball or other sphere....so when the Bible calls the earth "circle" in the KJV, it was in the original Hebrew calling it a sphere. Ask anyone familiar with Hebrew and they will confirm.
Update 2: For explanation of "four corners," see the "Phrase Finder" website (not a religious site by any means), which points out that the corners refer to the four compass points. Here's the link:
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/142625.html
Update 3: SURFIN, we're not talking about what some believers have taught....I fully admit that CHRISTIANS can be fallible...I'm talking about what the Bible teaches.
Update 4: St. Alia, already addressed the "four corners" with a reference from a NON-CHRISTIAN source.
Update 5: n the Old Testament, Job 26:7 explains that the earth is suspended in space, the obvious comparison being with the spherical sun and moon.
Update 6: literal translation of Job 26:10 is "He described a circle upon the face of the waters, until the day and night come to an end." A spherical earth is also described in Isaiah 40:21-22 - "the circle of the earth." Proverbs 8:27 also suggests a round earth by use of the word circle (e.g., New... show more literal translation of Job 26:10 is "He described a circle upon the face of the waters, until the day and night come to an end." A spherical earth is also described in Isaiah 40:21-22 - "the circle of the earth."

Proverbs 8:27 also suggests a round earth by use of the word circle (e.g., New King James Bible and New American Standard Bible). If you are overlooking the ocean, the horizon appears as a circle. This circle on the horizon is described in Job 26:10. The circle on the face of the waters is one of the proofs that the Greeks used for a spherical earth. Yet here it is recorded in Job, ages before the Greeks discovered it. Job 26:10 indicates that where light terminates, darkness begins. This suggests day and night on a spherical globe.
Update 7: For the THIRD time, already dealt with "four corners," which both Christian AND SECULAR sources (one of which I've linked to) said refers to the four compass points.
Update 8: I assume even anti-theists agree there are 4 compass points, don't you?
Update 9: I don't understand how Psalm 104:5 says anything about round or flat earth....you'll need to clarify.
Update 10: MAUROG, you are incorrect. The word for "circle" is often used to describe a ball. Either you are intentionally misleading, or you're quoting from someone who doesn't know or who has an agenda.
Update 11: By the way, as you often do, you anti-theists are contradicting yourselves. Do you believe the Bible's teaching is that the earth is a circle...or that it has four corners? Can't be both ya know.
Update 12: The implication of a round earth is also seen in the book of Luke, where Jesus described his return, Luke 17:31. Jesus said, "In that day," then in verse 34, "In that night." This is an allusion to light on one side of the globe and darkness on the other simultaneously.
Update 13: Exactly right....If any one of these people has ever used the phrase "the ends of the earth," then by their logic, they are superstitious morons.
Update 14: Exactly right....If any one of these people has ever used the phrase "the ends of the earth," then by their logic, they are superstitious morons.
Update 15: Really, let's be intellectually honest, shall we? If I say I'm planning a trip to "the other end of the earth," do you REALLY think I mean the earth is flat? Or do I just mean a trip to the opposite side? Come on....you guys aren't THAT stupid..........are you?
Update 16: Maurog, I also read Hebrew.
Update 17: I read Biblical Hebrew though, not modern...perhaps that's the source of the dispute.
Update 18: ON THE HEBREW.....Maurog had me second guessing myself, but having re-checked a source, I again reaffirm: In Isaiah 40:22 it says God sits on the circle of the earth, and the word used there means circle, circuit, or compass, suggesting a sphere rather than a flat object.
Update 19: This was the word used by the Hebrews when speaking of the compass points on a SPHERE......You do not have true compass points on a flat circle.