• Computers & Internet >
  • Hardware >
  • Other - Hardware
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Hardware >
  • Other - Hardware

I dont use registry cleaners to clean up my pc so what i need to know is do you have any other ways to do this

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i know how to clean up temp files i defrag my registry and defrag my hard drive i also run clean up on my pc do you have any good tips or ways of cleaning up your pc without the ...show more
Best Answer
this is a dodgy thing to try to do yourself, you can really mess up your computer if you start interfering with your registry, why don't you get a free reg cleaner and let it do all the hard work for you safely, I use "ccleaner" - yes its meant to have two C's as it means crap cleaner you can download it for free at the link bellow
http://www.computeractive.co.uk/vnunet/d...
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Roger H answered 7 years ago
    Download Ccleaner (that is not a spelling mistake, it is the name of the actual program which was originally called Crap Cleaner), it is a free program, it will certainly get rid of a lot of crap....

Source(s):

Use it myself, have done for couple of years .
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • newquay_bear answered 7 years ago
    Try spyware doctor, you can get it free at slobspalace.co.uk

Source(s):

• 0
      0
    • Comment
  • I dont use registry cleaners to clean up my pc so what i need to know is do you have any other ways to do this
    i know how to clean up temp files
    i defrag my registry
    and defrag my hard drive
    i also run clean up on my pc
    do you have any good tips or ways of cleaning up your pc without the aid of a registry cleaner
    Sign in 

to add your answer

2

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock