I dont use registry cleaners to clean up my pc so what i need to know is do you have any other ways to do this

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i know how to clean up temp files i defrag my registry and defrag my hard drive i also run clean up on my pc do you have any good tips or ways of cleaning up your pc without the ...show more
Best Answer
this is a dodgy thing to try to do yourself, you can really mess up your computer if you start interfering with your registry, why don't you get a free reg cleaner and let it do all the hard work for you safely, I use "ccleaner" - yes its meant to have two C's as it means crap cleaner you can download it for free at the link bellow
http://www.computeractive.co.uk/vnunet/d...
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • newquay_bear answered 6 years ago
    Try spyware doctor, you can get it free at slobspalace.co.uk

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Roger H answered 6 years ago
    Download Ccleaner (that is not a spelling mistake, it is the name of the actual program which was originally called Crap Cleaner), it is a free program, it will certainly get rid of a lot of crap....

Source(s):

Use it myself, have done for couple of years .
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock