How do i resync my xbox 360 controller with my xbox360 after plugging it into the computor?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i plugged my wired 360 controller into my computor and now when i plug it in all of the 4 slots light up and wont stop flashing. i dont know how to resync it. please help if you know ...show more
Best Answer
Theres a tiny button on your controller and one on your 360 press them both at the same time

Source:

worked for me
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • hoffman741 answered 6 years ago
    theres a little button on the top of you controller and you hit that at the same time you hit the one on your 360 thats next to the memory card slots
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dillon yew jew answered 6 years ago
    my friend did that now every now and then when i play cod4 w/ that controller i pull up the sights to aim and all of a sudden starts shotting, two tottaly different buttons.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Brent G answered 6 years ago
    Had trouble with this too, there is a little button where there is two memory card slots, you click that, and that should have the range of the controller.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock