About Satanism?

I'm a catholic, actually my parents are. But I really hate it. I mean, I'm already 14 and still, they'r eforcing me to go to the church! I've read and heard som parts of the bible and made reserch on christanity and believe that it's nothing but just a bunch of stupid none sense lies. But I actually find satanism enjoyable and it makes more sense. I just have one question,

1.)What does it REALLY mean to be a satanist?

2.)What are required to be able to talk to him/or his serpents?

3.)Is satanism is a bad religion like my parents told me it is?

Thank You For Answering!

It's 3 questions actaually!

well,to admit I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TRUE SATANISM!

i only know some and I lke wat I've heard 4rm friends

so i got intersted in satanism

if you would like furthor knowlege on a form a satanism I can teach you of Spiritual Satanism, I am quiet knowlegable on the subject and if you would like to know more about it you can ask me or read whats on this website: www.joyofsatan.com Spiritual satanism is mostly about becoming better spiritually, and though meditation you can gain some interesting powers, I am an adept of meditation and I can say with all certianty that the meditations and spells do work, though spiritual satanism you will even be able to talk with real demons and eventually see them in person, spiritual satanism isn't bed, now the catherdrial of the black goat they're bad they belive in the satan of the bible and even do human sacrafices, they give us all a bad name, spiritual satanism is about spiritual growth and empowerment, to harm a child or animal in the eyes of satan is very bad, he hates children and animal being hurt.

Source(s): www.joyofsatan. com
  • Abriel

1) Satanism is about elevation of the self and acknowledging that the so-called sins outlined in the Bible are in fact human nature. It stresses indulgence as long as you abide by the 11 Satanic Rules of the Earth and don't commit the Seven Satanic Sins (namely stupidity, which is #1 on the list).

2) I don't know anything about that. You might try asking a Theistic Satanist. I was a LaVeyian.

3) No.

Source(s): Former Satanist.
  • 1.) the 'not insane' satanism is self-worship. They don't believe in the imaginary devil, in fact, they think its very laughable.

2.) Not unless you're one of the 'crazy devil-worshipping' satanists.

3.) the 'crazy devil-worshipping' one is. They're just kinda nutty really. Not cool at all

The 'non-insane' ones are actually pretty normal. They have semi-commandments, and such, but you don't need to worship a devil or sell your soul to satan or anything in fact, they have 11 rules that make a LOT of sense.

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Long story short, Satanism isn't all that bad. But even though I say this, have a talk with your parents, and just keep going to church, and allow yourself to take from it what you will. Most of it should be taken with a grain of salt, but some has very good morals.

Make your choice wisely. Satanism shouldn't be used to spite your parents. Pick your religion on what you believe, not how much you wanna tick your parents off :)

Satanism does not, in their context, make you into an outcast or an evil person in this society.

It does, however, interestingly points out several universal truth in their Bible. They are tough truth, but they are real if you wishes to survive in this world.

Remember, all religions are fiascos. Fake, Lies, Noble Lies however, to shield you from the evil and/or to expose you completely to the evils of this world. You are going to experiance this evil some day, so why wait?

Open your eyes, deep down inside you know something human does is just so very very out of application, and you wants to know why. That's all it matters.

Depends on the type of Satanism.

1 - see below

2 - lose the Christian misconception about Satanism

3 - no, not unless you make it so.

# # #

Satanism

Some believe the "Satan" was a name given to a much older god. The one that actually did create life. Xianity plagiarized much older religions, forced others to convert or die, then destroyed the evidence of the occult knowledge given to man by Satan, or Lucifer. This knowledge was to help mankind elevate themselves spiritually to the point of being gods themselves.

There are some Satanists who don't believe in any of sort of deity at all. They usually follow the works of Lavey and are basically atheistic in their belief system. They worship themselves as being gods already, and their motto is something akin to "do what though wilt, shall be the whole of the law". They also teach a healthy dose of responsibility to go along with their doctrine, pointing out that it is only favorable to be responsible to others who are responsible for themselves.

"Devil" worship is usually practiced by fools and posers, A handful of pissed off Xtians who don't know anything except what they've been taught by the bible, and because they don't like god anymore, choose to do the opposite of what the bible says. Real Satanists despise these types of people because they really give us a bad name.

We teach that we are Natural beings, and as such, should do what comes naturally.

We teach that all the seven deadly sins are falsehoods, as they all lead to mental, emotional, or physical gratification. I could explain this in detail if I have to.

We also teach responsibility, that we are responsible for our own lives.

We teach that animals and children are sacred, as they are Natural in the most complete sense as they have not been sullied by the likes of preconceptions or interference from humans in an animals case.

We teach to love completely they whom deserve our love, and to hate they who would wish us ill, for then love and hate won't become watered down, by trying to love everyone, even people that do rotten things.

We teach to learn all we can about our natural world, to learn history and symbolism, so that we can better connect to Nature.

We teach an understanding of all the forces of Nature, and how to balance those forces within ourselves.

We show that self-preservation is the highest law, as if you cannot preserve yourself, then how you can preserve anything?

And we show how to ritualize our emotions into magickal workings, to accomplish something that would otherwise be unchangeable, and to rid ourselves of emotions that if held in could destroy us.

We frown upon drug use, as that makes a person less effective as a magician and a human being in general.

I could write a book but not here.

Your friendly neighborhood Satanist:)

Courtesy of Phoenix M

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-GY450_chc6m9woCEYAo...

# # #

used with permission

1. There is more than one form of satanism.

2. Serpents? Uhm, excuse me?

3. No.

Source(s): I don't suggest satanism as something for you to enter into.. I'm not against satanism. I just think you have a Hell of a lot of learning to do before you change your religion to.. whatever form of satanism you're talking about.

Christianity is about having a relationship with God above all else. The rules and docotrine and such is not the point. The point is to spend time with God who absolutely loves you and is not in any way trying to bring you down or ruin your life. Try think of christianity with less rigidness. Just ask God (anyway you like) to answer your questions, and he will always be there for you.

You are so young. Don't go just jump into the first you find that will tic off your parents.

I'm not a Satanist but from #2 it sounds like you're a little confused about it.

I've never in my entire life met or even heard of a person who is a satanist in the sense that they follow the christian notion of "satan".

• 1.) is basically self-worship, you "sin" and no abstinence

2.) serpents? say what? I hope you're not talking about joy of satanists because they are ****** if you're gonna be one be a Laveyan satanist. Laveyan satanists don't believe in satan as a deity.

3.) NO!!!

Source(s): I read the satanic bible, I reccomend you do so too.

Are you REALLY already fourteen years old? Gee, you're probably as smart as you're going to be in your long life!

Your comments are immature and silly. It becomes obvious why your parents insist that you go to church. You claim you want to become a satanist, but don't even know what it means!

If you insist on pursuing this course, and then discover that God and Jesus are real -- you will be condemned.