If you believe in God/gods, what do you think God/gods believe in ?

If you don't believe in God/gods, what do you think you think God/gods believe in ?

Favorite Answer

I don't think God/Gods believe in anything, due to the fact that I don't believe they exist.

Only God knows.

I think what god believes in the most is, us.

YOU!

The God would do nothing in vanity. So The God believes in you. Make that belief worthwhile. Do not waste it.

• Donna

Umm well I believe in the Dark God and Goddess, they dont really care if I make mistakes....as long as I dont cause harm to nature, which I would never do because I am vegetarian and I love the Earth =)

God is the source of power, and by that definition there is nothing higher than God.

What does he believe? Well, he believes in the goodness inside each person, and he believes that one day people will find him inside them.

I believe in God the Father, Word/Son & Holy Spirit. So does God the Father, Word/Son & Holy Spirit. God believes in me & you... also.

I believe in gods as the Holy Angels, human judges & also the fallen angels, demons, devils, satan, dragon, etc...

The Holy Angels believe God Is who God says God Is. And the devils know who God Is but the devils know you can't trust a devil.

Human judges believe in a number of different things. The ones who are considered Godly Judges know who God is. And the ones who critically condemn & judge others make themselves gods & really are being the devils messengers then.

I believe in the true God. HE believes that He can keep His promises, and so do I.

God is all things to all people. Perhaps he created other Gods, so that there could be no other gods before him. Otherwise why is Odinism making a comeback after all these years?

You seem to be putting God on your level. God is the ultimate reality, absolute good, ultimate love. Belief is something God expects of his creations.