Obama said"I am going to give health insurance to 47 million Americans who are now without coverage."But ?

Obama said"I am going to give health insurance to 47 million Americans who are now without coverage."But are they "Americans?" Illegals now get free emergency-room treatment for life-threatening conditions - as any other American who's entered an ER in an area with lots of illegals... show more Obama said"I am going to give health insurance to 47 million Americans who are now without coverage."But are they "Americans?"

Illegals now get free emergency-room treatment for life-threatening conditions - as any other American who's entered an ER in an area with lots of illegals recently well knows. (Three-quarters of the illegal-immigrant population is concentrated in five states: California, New York, Florida, Texas and Illinois.)

But now they'd be eligible for the entire range of medical services, all free of charge. That would trigger severe rationing: bureaucrats deciding who gets to see an oncologist, who can have an MRI - and even who can have bypass surgery and who'd die for lack of it.

These decisions would be made not on the basis of legal status but on the brutal facts of triage: Treat the 37-year-old illegal with his whole life to live before you spend scarce resources on an overweight, diabetic, 80-year-old citizen with high blood pressure who smoke
Update: Waren you aint just whistling Dixie
Update 2: LOLYou all watch out for PB&J, she is one of the YA reporters
Update 3: This same question was taken down by YA so it MUST have hit a nerve so I expect it to be taken down again but most of you gave GREAT answers and I just wanted to thank you now befor YA starts their free speech lesson by taking this down
Update 4: Hey Steve. anIlleagal just killed two boys and their father in San Fransisco. Now the wife and mother just wants to know WHY this guy wasnt in jail after MANY arrest
Update 5: xenypoo. Lord what a story, I hope you are feeling better. Sorry to say I think things will get worse especially if we have a Dem as a president thedn Pelosi and Reid will be in charge of the country and look what they have done to it so far
Update 6: kingaeacus, My simple solution is simply become LEAGLE but you didnt think of that because you were too busy spouting off