Am i eating too much in one day?

I'm on my dad's account, but i'm 13 year old teenage girl.

Is this too much for one day and please be honest and give me some tips!

Breakfast: Large bowl of cornflakes with dried fruit and milk.

One orange.

Brunch: A Muffin and 2 biscuits.

Lunch: Stir fry noodles with beef and vegies.

A museli bar.

Afternoon Tea: Toasted salami, tomato and cheese sandwhich. An apple.

Dinner: Egg and ham fried rice.

Hi there

Breakfast - sounds alright but I would make it a smaller portion.

Brunch - too much, I;d have a piece of fruit

Lunch - perfect!

Afternoon tea - too much. I'd have a museli bar or fruit

Dinner - I'd have something light like a toasted sandwich and a salad

Hope this helps!

You also asked in another question how you could loose weight quickly for something coming up in two weeks. Sweetheart..you are thirteen and what you must do is stand before the mirror and say out loud.."Aren't I just lovely the way I am". You are probably not eating as healthy as you could ...but you are thirteen...where is the chocolate, the chips and the thickshakes that goes with being 13. Through life we have enough crap put on us from others to contend with...don't be so harsh on yourself.

Well, I've been eating like that lately and I'm 15years old. It could easily be a growing spurt, especially at your age.

Hmm, it might be a bit much; you could probably cut out the brunch and muesli bar. If you exercise a lot though, it’s a less worrisome problem.

If you are eating like this everyday, not growing taller and putting on weight then I say you would be eating too much.

But if you aren't putting on weight or if you are growing taller then you should eat that much if you have to. If you are eating this, and you're not hungry, just because your bored or for the sake of eating then I wouldn't.

I am 12 years old but the only thing is I have stopped growing :(

It could swing either way,

if your growing or no putting on weight then your NOT eating too much,

but if your not growing and putting on weight then you ARE eating too much.

Domxx

Hmm....,

you must be the only one to know it as you don't mention your weight and height,

the clue is if the mirror tell you that you are a fat girl, then you should take less, but if otherwise, there is nothing to worry.

it depends on the portion sizes of your lunch and dinner...

if you're eating when you're hungry then I'm sure it's fine. You're at an age where you're body is still growing so you need plenty of food.