Ghosts..plz helpp?

ok u may think im crazy..thats fine..like 15 minutes ago i came into my moms room where the computer is and we have a screensaver..and when the screensaver is on u have to move the mouse to get it back to the desktop..well i took a picture with my mom and then while i showed her the picture..the computerwent back... show more ok u may think im crazy..thats fine..like 15 minutes ago i came into my moms room where the computer is and we have a screensaver..and when the screensaver is on u have to move the mouse to get it back to the desktop..well i took a picture with my mom and then while i showed her the picture..the computerwent back to the desktop and then i took a picture by the computer and there was a little ball of light..and that got us talking about this weird dude that my mom used 2 see when she was younger and she never told me how he looked or anything about him and and i told her that i seen him and she got chills and cried..i am wondering if there is anyway ghosts or spirits can follow you? bcuz we lived in michigan on a street called ferry and thats when i seen that guy and also a little girl with shirley temple curls and a white victorian dress..does anybody know what could be happening?
plzzzzzzzzz help
<3
Update: no my mom doesent know this guy at all she seen him when she was little in one particular house in a picture window..then he came back to her numerous times after that when she was grown..and he is always evil looking and laughing demonically..