How do I get the white part of my eyes whiter?

I'm known to have really white teeth and latley my eyes have seemed yellower in comparison. And I have a scare on my right eye from a chilhood injury. I know as I get older by eyes are going to be in contact with more dry air, smoke, and other harmful things and are going to get more close to yellow. Is there any... show more I'm known to have really white teeth and latley my eyes have seemed yellower in comparison. And I have a scare on my right eye from a chilhood injury. I know as I get older by eyes are going to be in contact with more dry air, smoke, and other harmful things and are going to get more close to yellow. Is there any way to whiten them? I know there must be some safe option out there XD emphasis on SAFE
Update: And I defintley don't have a liver problem!!!! My eyes are not yellow per se. Their just not as white as my teeth!!!

I don't have jaundice or any disease and i don't need to see my doctor.