How is Satanism fundamentally different from Wicca?

I read an answer in a recent question that has me a little bit confused on the answer. Someone described the difference as Wicca being Christianized RHP magic defined by Christian principles. It seemed like she was saying, it was Paganism, twisted and redefined by the Christians or something. In the... show more I read an answer in a recent question that has me a little bit confused on the answer.

Someone described the difference as Wicca being Christianized RHP magic defined by Christian principles.

It seemed like she was saying, it was Paganism, twisted and redefined by the Christians or something.

In the answer, it said that Satanism was true Paganism.

I am confused.

Only answer if your a Pagan. Expect if your a Christian I am going to ignore whatever you have
to say because I am Pagan and really dont care.
Update: Yes, was going to say, I hope you realise I am not citing my personal beliefs. The question was, is this person who stated these things about Satanism & Wicca right.

I didn't think it was.
Update 2: But perhaps what would help, is learning a little bit more about both of these things. Its vastly more complicated then I realised.