Jehovah's Witnesses: How do you explain Ecclesiastes 9:6 ?

Ecc 9:6 "Their love, their hate and their jealousy have long since vanished; never again will they have a part in anything that happens under the sun." verse 6 says NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY HAVE PART IN ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS UNDER THE SUN. I thought the righteous will rise and have... show more Ecc 9:6 "Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun."

verse 6 says NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY HAVE PART IN ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS UNDER THE SUN.

I thought the righteous will rise and have eternal life on this earth. Ecc 9:6 seems to contradict your belief that the righteous will live forever on this earth. THE EARTH IS UNDER THE SUN.
Update: Yes the Bible says there will be a new earth not a restored earth. If I said I am getting a new pair of shoes, does that mean I am going to just restore my old ones? No, it means I am getting a new pair.