Any idea what this dream/nightmare could mean?

walking through my local village with my boyfriend. it's dark. he is talking on the phone saying that he did drugs (he never has in real life). he gets off the phone and turns around to me and says he can have sleep with whoever he likes. just as we step off the footpath to cross the road, a dark figure looms... show more walking through my local village with my boyfriend. it's dark. he is talking on the phone saying that he did drugs (he never has in real life).

he gets off the phone and turns around to me and says he can have sleep with whoever he likes. just as we step off the footpath to cross the road, a dark figure looms up beside him. it's smoking and is definitely evil. I can feel it.

my boyf doesn't see this figure standing behind him and I try to warn him but can't talk, try to grab him but there is a force keeping me away....I was so scared I had to wake myself up.

any ideas on what this could possibly mean?
Update: what? it is under dream interpretation. and people prob put it under psychology cos thats the first automatic section it puts it in (for me anyway). I had to go out of my way to change it and put it in the dream interpretation category!