AHH helpp please, something really weird is happening.?

soo a few days ago i logged onto my computer normally, and two windows popped up (that never did befor). they said pc privacy cleaner..and it said my computer wasnt protected from virsuses and may crash and everything was in danger or something.. the other one was called anti spyware master and it also said my... show more soo
a few days ago i logged onto my computer normally, and two windows popped up (that never did befor).
they said pc privacy cleaner..and it said my computer wasnt protected from virsuses and may crash and everything was in danger or something..
the other one was called anti spyware master and it also said my files and stuff were in danger and it told me to press scan and i did then about 20 things were downloading and it said for me to press remove now
and i did.
but you had to pay for ittt. and i asked my mom about it and she said that she payed for three years of protection on my computer, and iv only had this laptop for about a month...
and i had to fix it TWICE.
and the first time the guy said it was bc i downloaded something on my laptop, and he said it was limewires fault.

but i really wanna know why these two windows just apeared out of no where
and i did download lime wire again...but i have been REALLY carefull about what iv been downloading on it. so i dont think thats the problem

does anyone know!!
please please hellpp