Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Anyone else annoyed by this?

You know, when you write a REALLY long answer and use a whole lot of time. And then nobody sees it because you posted it much later than everybody else! So you end up not getting any thumbs up or thumbs down whatsoever.. It's lame! Do you dislike it too? Star if you do. ;)

*Dina is bored*.

I don't think it matter whether or not anyone else sees it, just the asker, because that's who needed the answer in the first place.

And I doubt that the asker doesn't read every answer he or she receives, because I always read all my answers.

What really bugs me is when I type a long, thoughtful answer that I put my whole heart and soul into, and then they give the best answer to someone who wrote two words.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yes.

It ecspecially when I write a short answer and it's still good and noone had an answer yet but when I'm done there are lots of answers!!

Thiats happened to me like once

What annoys me is when people write and uber long question. LOL

Dogs, Cats are anoying and lazy rats

what's worse is when you write a really good long answer and yahoo decides to take a breather and won't let you post it no matter how many times you try.

That's why I write short answers. And if I want to write a long one, I write "edit" first.

Not really. There's some questions you can't avoiding writing a lot for.

Source(s): if someone asks about committing suicide and I suppose to just say...no?

I try not to write much at the end.

but I'm new yet.

YES! ALL THE TIME! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!! ESPECAILLY WHEN YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO ANSWER!