New Orleans, Chicago, Miami, Boston, Seattle, or...?

I'm travelling to New York from the UK on business and plan to make the most of it with an internal flight city break for about four days. I've been to LA, San Francisco, San Diego, LV, NYC and Minneapolis before. Where should I visit this time? I'm very much attracted to New Orleans' multiculturalism, voodoo and... show more I'm travelling to New York from the UK on business and plan to make the most of it with an internal flight city break for about four days. I've been to LA, San Francisco, San Diego, LV, NYC and Minneapolis before. Where should I visit this time? I'm very much attracted to New Orleans' multiculturalism, voodoo and bayous, but I also hear wonderful things about all of these other cities. I'd love to go somewhere a little different to the usual sprawling metropoleis.
Update: I may visit Boston, regardless, as it is so close, and still go elsewhere on a flight. New Orleans, Miami, Seattle and Chicago are all on my hit list.... But perhaps you know somewhere else that is a unique and amazing experience?
Update 2: C'mon! Where is the best place in the whole of the US, people?