Do you think global warming deniers are not afraid to get dreadful diseases caused global warming?

Whenever i answer a question about the effects of GW (global warming),(my answer is that GW could cause skin cancer) I always get 5 thumbs-down(or more) And some skeptics/deniers say that i'm wrong. Or even though they don't believe that GW is caused by us, it could still cause skin cancer and heatstroke.... show more Whenever i answer a question about the effects of GW (global warming),(my answer is that GW could cause skin cancer)
I always get 5 thumbs-down(or more)
And some skeptics/deniers say that i'm wrong. Or even though they don't believe that GW is caused by us, it could still cause skin cancer and heatstroke.
It's true, i asked EVERY doctors that this is scientifically proven. Or not just doctors, some scientists studied and proved that long time ago.

What's your opinion on this?
Update: What i meant is that do u think they don't care to get those diseases.
(TO make it clearly)
Update 2: Adam C- You're right, the deniers will probably turn around and say that the WHO is not a respectable source or part of a conspiracy or that their research is wrong or simply just deny the whole thing.