Im Pregnant! and I need help!?

I took a at home pregnacy test and it came up possitive. I possibly think I am 6 weeks pregnant, when i calculated my due date. So why i need help is I was a smoker, and three days ago I did smoke a pack of cigarettes(before i knew i was pregnant) I did stop smoking but i was wondering if I stopped early enough... show more I took a at home pregnacy test and it came up possitive. I possibly think I am 6 weeks pregnant, when i calculated my due date. So why i need help is I was a smoker, and three days ago I did smoke a pack of cigarettes(before i knew i was pregnant) I did stop smoking but i was wondering if I stopped early enough for my baby to not have side effects, Also before i knew I was pregnant, I took plan b pills (an emergency contraceptive) because I did not know I was pregnant, So I was also wondering if the hormones in the plan b pill, will be harmful to my unborn baby?

I'm 18 years old, I live with my boyfriend in my own apartment, i pay my own bills, And we have been dating strong for 2 years. So i also need help in how in the hell am i going to break the news with the rest of my family.

I also am considering getting an abortion because I still want to go to college, and i don't think with a baby i will ever go...please help?
Update: oh yeah i havent even started college yet...Im right out of highschool
Update 2: oh yeah i havent even started college yet...Im right out of highschool