About Venus and Mars?

Where are your Venus and Mars? By Sign and house if you know it. I want to perface this by saying I am not necessarily talking about sex or even male-female relationship. I am referring to needs in general. I read recently that Venus represents what we need and Mars represents how we go about getting it. ... show more Where are your Venus and Mars? By Sign and house if you know it.

I want to perface this by saying I am not necessarily talking about sex or even male-female relationship. I am referring to needs in general.

I read recently that Venus represents what we need and Mars represents how we go about getting it. It would seem to me that if these two planets are different signs then our methods of getting want we need may be ineffective. Any thoughts?

And if you can relate it to your placements, what do you want and how do you go about getting it? Are you successful?
Update: And I know emotional needs are governed by the Moon. This is slightly different.

I hope that star is because someone is composing their answer. :D
Update 2: Thx Rach, that was awesome!
Update 3: Ryan- So did Arch. lol Venus, Mars, and Mercury are all 12-14 degrees Libra right now. Too funny!
Update 4: Great insights. Thank you for digging deep. Devo- You can relate it to relationships if you want to. There is no wrong answer here. I have Mars in Leo conj Moon in 1st. Venus in Virgo 2nd. My Mars is not very effective in getting me what I need. What I think I want, yes. But not what I actually need... show more Great insights. Thank you for digging deep.

Devo- You can relate it to relationships if you want to. There is no wrong answer here.

I have Mars in Leo conj Moon in 1st. Venus in Virgo 2nd. My Mars is not very effective in getting me what I need. What I think I want, yes. But not what I actually need sometimes.
Update 5: Thanks Pretty and concrats on the job.

I have Venus in 2nd house Virgo so I know exactly what you mean. It is important for my surrounding to be harmonious. Anything that is out of sync gets on my nerves. lol

Still waiting on Janet...........
Update 6: Janet- my thoughts will be with you. I got all those things ready for Hanna. But I forgot to get something to light the candles with. Fortunately, it wasnt an issue.