Is there anything that I can use to help tighten up the skin on my tummy?

I've had three kids all by c-section. My youngest is almost 4 months. I do 100 crunches a day and have lost 30 pounds since my 6 week check up with her. I have the top part of my abs looking pretty good, I just can't seem to tone the lower part. It's not fat either. As gross as it sounds, it's just loose skin from... show more I've had three kids all by c-section. My youngest is almost 4 months. I do 100 crunches a day and have lost 30 pounds since my 6 week check up with her. I have the top part of my abs looking pretty good, I just can't seem to tone the lower part. It's not fat either. As gross as it sounds, it's just loose skin from being pregnant. I was just wondering if anyone has found something that works, other than working out which I am already doing, that helps tone that area. My anniversary is in 11 weeks and I would love to be able to wear a two piece swimsuit for our trip.
Update: I do 100 crunches on the ball, 50 leg lifts, and 100 reverse crunches. I try to do them everyday but it has gotten to be about 3 times a week lately.
Update 2: I track all my calories, carbs, fat intake, and protien on sparkpeople.com. I am usually in the lower part of each section unless I slip up but that doesn't happen very often.