Need an answer!! Can you give me a detailed answer on this question?

Imagine you are the Manager of a company and your company makes a huge profit. How would you share this profit with your employees?(Give them bonuses/increase their salary/throw a nice party etc.) and WHY?? give a suitable explanation.

If you are the manager, you would choose the one that would help employees continue to work for goals and increase company productivity. In that vein, I would choose bonuses.

Raises are seen as a normal part of advancement in the company, and everyone gets one. This is a type of socialism. Socialism breeds the mundane. If everyone gets a raise, in other words, why should I work harder than anyone else?

Parties are seen as a "whim" of the boss, not tied to performance at all. Besides, you get what you get...no choice on how to use your part of the money. It's all spent on the party and everyone shares equally, much like the aforementioned socialism.

Bonuses, however, can be tied to the particular work ethic of each individual. And, the harder you work, the more bonus you may receive. I believe we call that capitalism.

I would announce the huge profit and that a large amount will be shortly (another darn short joke - gosh I hate short jokes!). :) LOL

I would share the profit with the employees based on the fairest possible formula. I.e., number of years with the firm, average annual salary; exceptional or outstanding innovative contributions to the company; general job performance as outlined in their last "Job Performance Reviews and their supervisors recommendations. I would do my utmost to ensure that the "bonuses" were distributed very fairly and equitably.

Why? Bonuses have the most immediate and largest impact. It also puts the money right in the hands of those who helped make the company successful. They should be able to decide on their own how to spend their well earned bonus instead of somebody determining some other method which is bound to dissatisfy a lot of people.

♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ With much respect and LOVE - Phoenix (Rob).

Bonuses are the best option. Work parties suck, and increasing salaries means you have to keep paying out this wage forever. You cannot easily reduce a salary increase having given it. A bonus is a one-time deal in response to the huge profit. It's an appropriate reward which is directly connected with the company's performance.

It boosts production when you're nice to your workers. Throwing a party or giving them bonuses actually makes more money for you because their loyalty will increase or stay, they'll work faster and harder and you'll keep them happy. Personally I'd stick with bonuses because parties at work are never fun.

increase their salary. This is because you would still have profit for yourself and you would have some left over to manage your business if it goes broke and you can give some to your employees

This may sound "lame" in this stingy day and age, but what about giving them a "bonus" in which they were required to spend the money helping a cause or another person/organization perhaps? I would think this would be a fulfilling and obviously fruitful for the world at large and that individual's soul!

Source(s): The lack of such compassion in our universe...

♠╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬♠

I guess, throwing a party would be a complete wastage

of money as well as time. It is better to give them perks

or their salaries can be increased, as they can enjoy it

in their own ways,it wud make them happy.

and if a company satisfies its workers in a way they want,

then obviously company will enjoy better skills of their

workers.

♠╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬★╬♠