Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

BABY GIRL NAME HELP!!?

if i have a girl i would like to name her addison but i cant think of a middle name that would go with that i could go marie after my mothers middle but i don't know.. help any suggestions?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Addison Jade

Addison Joy

Addison Nicole

Addison Skye

Addison Rainn

Addison Elizabeth

• 1 decade ago

Addison is adorable for a little girl. I think marie would be wonderful as a tribute to your mother. Good luck. Here are a few suggestions...

Addison Bailey

Addison DaNae

Addison Belle

Addison Grace

Addison Rae

Addison Jo

Addison Raelyn

Addison Leeana

Addison Hayley

Addison Lynn

Addison Mae

Addison Brook

Addison Breann

• 1 decade ago

Addison Marie is very pretty.

Addison Brea

Addison Shea

Addison Brooke

Addison Rose

Addison Kate

Addison Leah

Addison Claire

Addison Taylin

Addison Iris

Addison Delia

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Addison Leigh

Addison Rose

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like Addison Marie. That would be beautiful. Maybe

Addison Grace

Addison Paige

Addison Noel

Addison Nicole

I don't know, that's just what I like! good luck!

• Linds
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Wow! For some reason, as soon as I read "Addison," I thought "Addison Marie would be pretty." Then I continued to read your question and saw that it is your mom's middle name! I think that's perfect! I also like Addison Elizabeth or Addison Renee.

• 1 decade ago

Addison Marie is gorgeous and a great way to honor your mom. I would go with that. I love the name Addison by the way!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Addy Marie would be adorable. I think it's so pretty. Addison is a great name and Addy is a really cute nickname. I also think Addison Grace, Addison Shae, Addison Leigh, Addison Rose, and Addison Brielle are pretty names.

• 1 decade ago

Addison Marie sounds good to me

• Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Addison Deanna, Addison Leanna, or Addison Dinah

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.