Afghanistan translation?

Hi there, My boyfriend is Afghanistan and i would like to know how to say the following in his language. I love you I love you so much I miss you I need you I cant live without you Im thinking of you Im sorry Sweet dreams Goodbye Good morning Goodnight and sweet dreams THANK YOU VERY... show more Hi there,

My boyfriend is Afghanistan and i would like to know how to say the following in his language.

I love you
I love you so much
I miss you
I need you
I cant live without you
Im thinking of you
Im sorry
Sweet dreams
Goodbye
Good morning
Goodnight
and
sweet dreams

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
for any answers
Update: Hi there, My boyfriend is Afghanistan and i would like to know how to say the following in his language. I love you I love you so much I miss you I need you I cant live without you Im thinking of you Im sorry Sweet dreams Goodbye Good morning Goodnight and sweet dreams and also I cannot ask... show more Hi there,

I love you
I love you so much
I miss you
I need you
I cant live without you
Im thinking of you
Im sorry
Sweet dreams
Goodbye
Good morning
Goodnight
and
sweet dreams

and also I cannot ask him, I want to surprise him....
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
for any answers
Update 2: and also I cannot ask him, I want to surprise him....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
for any answers