Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Will you breathe a sigh of relief when Obama wins?

Seriously the last 8 years have been like someone is suffocating the US by holding a pillow over it's face. Whit McCains Lies causing his poll numbers to begin to drop (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/presi...

Won't it truly be a breath of fresh air when Obama finally wins?

Well, I'm an Independent moderate so I don't think I'll be 'shocked' if McCain wins. I will however be slightly less pleased than if Obama did, and can't imagine why anyone could honestly consider voting republican for president again. But to each his/her own.

I will be happy for him that he is his daughter's PTA President ... NOT the President of the United States of America !!!

The MAIN, bad idea of Obama, that I believe ALL True Americans should research and READ is .. Obama's Global Poverty Act (S.2433) which will surrender America's sovereignty to the United Nations !!

I .. HAVE .. and .. WILL .. Vote for the BEST person for the job !!

JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama is NOT the Best person to be THE President of THE United States of America !!!

.

Why would WE want ANYONE that does not have ANY mangerial experience to TRY to be THE President of THE United States of America ???

Can YOU get over the FACT that JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama IS going to turn over the sovereignty of the United States to the United Nations ???

ALL ... TRUE Americans need to READ the Global Poverty Act (S.2433) !!!

.

Governors MANAGE ENTIRE STATES !!!

JUNIOR U.S. Senators TRY to Legislate !!!

JUNIOR U. S. Senator Obama did NOT complete his FIRST term in office !!

... with just 143 days of ACTUAL experience

... HE decided

... that he DESERVED to be THE President of THE United States of America !!!

.

JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama, the Unions, and the Democrats are sending messages to big business to downsize in America and send more jobs to foreign countries.

Brilliant ideas from JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama, the Democrats and the Unions (SARCASM) !!!!

.

MOST JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama Supporters do NOT care about his ideals and policies ... they JUST WANT AN AFRICAN AMERICAN as President !!!

I have NO problem voting for an African American or a woman or any other minorty as long as they are the BEST PERSON for the position !!!

JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama is NOT the BEST person to be OUR President of THE United States of America !!

.

JUNIOR U.S. Senator Obama is ANTI-American.

WE NEED to start doing the "REPORT ABUSE" Button on the ABUSIVE Obama Supporters for EVERY LITTLE ... POSSIBLE ... Violation, like they do to the rest of the people on here !!!!

.

I will not be terribly relieved no matter which of the main candidates win because we really do not have a good choice at all. It will be wonderful to get out from under the insanity and corruption of the bush administration. Next, though, we face either an Obama/Biden or McCain/Palin administration. With Obama, we have to be concerned with his wife's racism, his own patriotism, his lack of experience, and the expense of his plans. With McCain, we have to be concerned with his party's poor record on the environment and his inexplicably horrendous choice of a running mate actually having control over laws and policy. The only sigh of relief I will breath is if Palin is kept far away from the White House and national policy. I'll still be worried about our country for the next four years when we will hopefully finally get a decent candidate. Lord knows it didn't happen this election or the last!

yes I would! that means that my country won't be damaged by your guy's war! and maybe my country really won't ever have a draft and I wouldn't have to run and hide in the woods!

McCain, I trust his as much as I can throw him ( and I have only skin and bone on my arms!) A lying politician maybe predictable, but are always way more dangerous!

You've seen what Bush as done, do you really want another one of him?

The last 8 years have been heaven compared to the 8 years prior to that. The next 4 will be even better.

No, Obama will be the same stale air we had in the 90's. I'm ready for a real change. I'm ready for McCain.

• manzo

enable us to no longer count quantity the chickens till now they hatch. many stuff ought to happen between now and 2012 which could make the messiah a hero to his followers back. solid luck to you

Yes

NO- I can honestly say it won't. By the time politicians get to the level of running for President, they have so many special interest groups in their pocket. I don't think it will matter who gets elected. The Demos will tax us to death! The Repubs. will spend us to death.

IF Obama wins, this country is doomed so I will definitely not be breathing a sigh of relief.

Outta da fryin pan and into the fire.

Yes, and i will shout for joy, as will the world. The world will have a party!